If you are a follower of mine and you have been blessed with the patience to sit and read all of my Posts, then not only are you gifted with Patience but you will know I am what is called A Natural Born Psychic. Which means I can trace my Psychic Ability back through many generations of my family as far back as my Ancient Egyptian Ancestry. While my Parents weren’t open about their gifts they talked openly to us kids. I grew up still at a time when you simply didn’t talk to strangers about your ability to see the dead. I’m blessed not to have grown up in a Racist country but it was a very Christian country and being a Catholic Psychic Family was virtually punishable by death of your reputation and social standing. I was a giant, over weight kid who questioned authority if I thought it was wrong, I didn’t need to be a further out cast lol
However, talking about the Spirits we had seen, discussing premonitions etc…around the dinner table was second nature to us. My parents didn’t understand their own gifts but they never ever stopped us from understanding ours.
I was lucky enough to be the only member of my family my Mum asked a reading from. Before she died. That if you knew my Mum was a huge honour for me. After her reading she told me ‘It was quite extraordinary’ and she couldn’t stop asking me questions about what I knew ad understood.
THIS readers is what every parent should be like. I understand more than most what your kids are going through and as a parent of Psychic kids I know how complicated it can be to explain what is happen to your children.
It doesn’t matter if your children are too young to talk or have a limited vocabulary. If they are seeing things you’ll know it. If you know your children are seeing Spirits I have some tips to help you deal with it a lot better so you not only find answers your seeking but you will also help your children to have the same relationship with Spirit as I do which I have to be honest and say ‘Is the best relationship your child will ever have in their entire life’. So here are some Tips and Hints on the things you can do to help your child embrace, understand and keep their gifts.
Now, please remember just because it is a Black Shadow doesn’t mean it is an evil or demonic Spirit. It just means the Spirit hasn’t got enough energy to draw on to manifest.
Okay so here we go.
1) if your child is afraid to sleep in their room at night it is important to give them back the power. I gave my son as I was given, a torch to keep on for as long as they want.
The most important thing about the Spirits that are in the room at night is they aren’t there to frighten your children. They are drawn to their light. All children ca see Spirit up to the age of about 8. It is important they understand that it is perfectly normal to see Dead people and they are only there to get help or to protect your children. The younger the child the closer they are to being Spirit themselves. So newborns are considered Spirits until they can see ad hear and watch. Then they are immortal beings. But they all have that light. Psychic ability comes with a light only the dead and some intuitive people can see. But it is the light that draws the Spirit. By giving your child a torch or lamp your changing the type of light Spirit see. It seems to calm them down. Or tone them down might be the better term. They become less scary to the child.
2) It is VERY important that your child see’s your not afraid and have it all under control. They need their parents and Guardians to be strong so they learn to be strong too. Everything your child is going to learn is through watching you. So it is important that you never show fear. You can be as scared as you like inside but to your children you must look in complete control.at least to your child. If all your dealing with is your average every day Spirits then you have nothing to fear. That I promise you. When your child goes to bed it is important you do this ritual every night. As they grow more confident and aware they will end up doing it themselves. Okay so the Ritual…….
Tuck your child in bed with their security blankets, binkys or toy they love most. Snuggle them in,give them a kiss and say ‘Sweet dreams Baby, and remember we aren’t going to let the Spirits make us afraid are we? Because Mummy/Daddy.Granny etc…. won’t let anyone or anything scare my Baby. Do you hear that Spirits, we know your here and we know your trying to communicate but your scaring my baby/child. Mummy/Daddy/Granny etc…will come and tell you off and put you on the naughty step (basically whatever it is you do to reprimand your child when naughty). Your not allowed to come and play at night. Night is for sleeping and (childs name) needs their sleep because they are only little. You have to listen to me because if you don’t respect what I am saying then I will have to send you away. Day time or in dreams is fine but your not allowed here at night okay?’
Your child will trust that your taking their fear or concern seriously. They will feel safe and confident that you can help them and it means they won’t hesitate to come to you in the future to tell them what is bothering them. My son talks to me about any concern he has now including big worrying ones. When your child knows you always have their back and you will always protect them, they trust you more to talk openly about their visions, concerns and worries. It is actually quite a bonding experience. You can of course use your own words to the same effect but you basically just want your child to hear you saying to the Spirits they see ‘We know your here but scaring them isn’t allowed. So you play by the same rules or you will have to leave.’ This will give your child confidence and make them feel protected. Plus you bond with them. My son and I fight like Cats and Dogs but he told his Dad ‘The only thing I’m scared of is Mum when she yells but she is the only one who makes me not afraid of Spirits and she’s my best Fwend’ (he can’t say his R’s with some words lol).
3) Always encourage your child to talk to you about what they see.Even with a limited vocabulary you know what your child is saying or gesturing. Start as young as you can. Use whatever language you have to in order to get them to open up. Every time they see something, encourage them to talk to you. The reason being is if your child is seeing Spirits, they will be seeing some in their Death State and even being shown things that will happen in the future. You need to get them talking to you so you can help them understand what it is they are seeing. If they are seeing things you can”t explain come to me and I will help you. Especially if your child is like my youngest and comes out with things like ‘Mum a Spirit showed me an explosion in a train tunnel’ and then 2 weeks later a train in Switzerland catches fire. But it can and probably will happen at some point. But trust me, some of them can be scary and confusing so you need them to be able to talk to you any time. It really does help to get it off your chest as a kid even if you don’t want to dealing with any of it. But it is true that a Problem shared is a Problem Halved. I promise you with every fiber of my being, if you can’t figure out what they are being shown come to me and I will help you try to understand it.
4) While your child has been given a special gift that no amount of money can buy,always teach them to be proud, humble and honest about their gift. If your child is allowed to show off and be condescending as a child Spirit will remove their gifts by the time they are adults. But in the same breath don’t let them hide what they are. You can absolutely raise your children to be humble with their craft while confident as well. Some people will react in a completely ignorant and stupid manner,some will embrace everything your child says. But you will have occasions when out in public when your child will say something like ‘Mum that waitresses Dad is standing with her and he wants me to tell her Happy Birthday and I love you’. Now…..you should never make your child feel anything other than relaxed about what they have seen. But what you do next matters. What I would do is write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to them as we are walking out. But my point is, you should always encourage them to use their gift and not to be ashamed of it but at the same time to be socially conscious of the fact that not everyone can handle being around the dead.
Your children aren’t different to other kids, they are just more special. lol I taught my son to look at any kid who doesn’t like him and tries to bully him as ‘they only do it because they are afraid of your light’. It makes him feel sorry for them because they don’t have the Special Light.
5) Encourage them to ask the Spirit questions when they are old enough. It will teach them to interact with them better and when they see Spirits; human side it makes them less afraid. At some point you realize they are someones Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Grandparent, Husband, Wife, Sibling, grandchild etc…and they either just want to be acknowledged or they might have a message. If your child can let his/her Teacher, Neighbour, Friend etc..that their loved one has sent a message your child will be bringing Peace to the receiver. So the more information your child can get from the Spirit the more they have to give to the receiver who then can’t deny the message. There are many ways to approach this kind of situation but I find an email,or letter is still the best way to go about it. Write it on our child’s behalf and end it with a ‘If you would like to know more please don’t hesitate to ask’. Then it leaves it open to communication should the receiver want it. But this teaches your child about being responsible with their gift as well.
If you follow these key things not only will you help your child understand without fear what their gifts are and how natural being around Spirit can be but it is a beautiful way to keep a bond with your child because I will never forget what my parents did for me when I was a kid and love them more for the experience. So I guarantee your your children will feel the same way too.
I’m in the process of writing a Children’s book on this very topic.My husband is Illustrating it.When it is done I will be offering it for sale for a very small fee. It will be available for Andriod and Ebook format as well eventually in Paper Book form. I just need to find the time to complete it lol